Lightning Paper Session (In-Person)
The lightning paper session is a larger group of very short presentations summarizing research or studies in process in a particular field. It provides the audience with rapid and intensive overview of research and also allows for more in-depth discussion among presenters and the audience.
- 10-14 presentations per session
3-5 minute presentation for each
25- to 45-minute interactive roundtable discussion following presentations
Maximum of 10 PowerPoint slides per presentation
Abstracts for each presenter are required and are presented during session
Guided Poster Session (In-Person)
A guided poster is a short oral summary of problem, data, method, and findings presented in poster format, followed by a one-on-one or small group discussion with interested listeners. Each presenter will post illustrations and other relevant materials on a poster board supplied by the AAG. All oral summaries will be given at the beginning of each session before participants disperse to the poster boards around the room.
- 75 minute session
- 8-12 presenters per session, 3- to 5-minute presentations per participant
- 30- to 45-minute interactive discussion following presentations
- 4' x 8' poster board (landscape-oriented only)
- Abstracts submissions for each presenter are required and are presented during session